INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The SBA is an equal opportunity employer. The SBA
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability,
marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information or on any other
basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal or state law in
employment or the provision of services.
- To be considered for employment for any position with the State Board of Administration of Florida (SBA), you MUST complete an on-line application. For instructions please click on HOW TO APPLY.
- All information provided will be a public record and will be released upon request, unless exempt or confidential.
- A separate on-line application should be submitted for each position for which you wish to be considered.
- Employment with the SBA is at-will.
- Males born on or after October 1, 1962 must be registered with the Selective Service System or have proof of exemption from this requirement as a condition of employment or promotion with the SBA.
- We hire U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized alien workers.
- Successful completion of a credit and background investigation is a condition of employment with the SBA.
- If you need accommodations because of a disability in order to participate in the application or selection process, please notify the Office of Human Resources at (850) 413-1263.